Following the decision of the Board of Directors the Foundation was interested to enroll in its list of members the largest number possible of public and private institutions ,researchers, scholars, professors and post-graduate students, who are interested in energy and environment affairs.
Upon establishing the Foundation a wide campaign was launched to inform the public about the mandate and the goals of the Foundation on national and international level. It offered to interested people in the sectors energy and environment to join the network of the Foundation. Personal invitations were addressed to many prominent persons in these fields with the aim to enlarge the network and thus to increase the benefit for every member.
This network offers a unique cost effective and time saving opportunity for cooperation, dialogue and exchange of knowledge between so many people working in the fields of energy and environment
IEF provides its members periodically with information and publications related to its work. Members receive also invitations to attend conferences, symposiums and training workshops organized by IEF. Members are often invited to deliver lectures at IEF gatherings.
Membership benefits include:
- Free IEF Report issues.
- Information from international organization.
- Information about new-publications.
- Discount on registration fees for IEF Congress, Conferences, Seminars and workshops.
- Discount on all IEF publications.
- Information about international meeting.
|First Year registration fees.||€50|
|Updating Yearly registration fees||€40|
|Students||€20||( Please send a copy of student card )|
- For Libya residents these fees are 50, 40 & 20 Libyan Dinar respectively.
- Payment Details,
- Draft Cheque to IEF or Cash money in IEF Office.